Pages

Friday, August 2, 2024

Funny Friday!

I took absolutely no pictures of this week. None. 

But I did screenshot quite a few things that made me laugh or smile. 

We've all been following the baby walrus in Alaska closely. You know how C loves Walruses! 


Not even going to pretend this didn't make me laugh out loud. 


This made me chuckle. Since it's obviously the thinking chair. 


This isn't so much funny as it is true for me. Pretty much sums up the last few weeks for me. 


We have been watching a lot of Olympics! And I do love the Olympics! 


I for sure laughed out loud at this one. Is this everywhere? Is the midwest laying claim to something everyone does? 


And this is also so true. 




Anyway... it's August. And that's all I really know. Hopefully something made you smile here too. If not, you're welcome for the look inside my brain today. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!