Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2024

19 Days Into September

We are 19 days into September now, and it's been a busy, busy month with little to show for it. 

So let's do a quick dump post shall we? 

Soccer started. The first week was perfect weather. Last week I got completely sunburnt. We aren't actually going to the game this weekend because we have a wedding! 


We had a Confirmation Retreat. It was a long tiring day with a ton of planning. The highlight for me was the escape room I created. I think the candidates and their sponsors enjoyed it too. 


Football started. And you love to see it. It being the Packers on the bottom and Vikings on the top. 



I declared that the Vikings might actually make the Super Bowl this year because you could not pay me to visit New Orleans and I have less than zero interest in Kendrick Lamar's halftime show. 

This made me laugh this month. 


The first half of the month was kind of crazy with a lot to do and to happen. I felt like everything was behind schedule. Obviously, it was because I needed to be older and wiser. 

Last weekend was life giving. I spent time with my bestie and we went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice on Friday night. Then Saturday we hit Mass, then had dinner and went to see A Streetcar Named Desire together. I needed this time. 


The movie was delightful. If you like the first one, you'll appreciate this one. Definitely worth the PG-13 and I am glad I didn't bring the kids with me this time. 

The show was also pretty darn good for the depressing dark show that is Tenessee Williams. 

M made art. If you are unfamiliar with this localish pizza chain, just know she did a really nice job. 


Football continues and you still love to see it!!!!! 


In about 45 minutes I am going to a funeral. A sweet baby passed away in utero. His big sister made me this bracelet when they came to baptism class and I have been wearing it all week. Pray for all of the family's broken hearts. 


My brother sent me this and I laughed out loud. 


And in case you were wondering if I forgot I had kids, I haven't. C wanted to see a side-by-side of him with and without glasses. 


He prefers his glasses right now. A lot of kids in his class are getting contacts but he isn't quite ready for that. 

M is my selfie taker and I found this on my phone. 


I have taken no actual good pictures of them but that's okay. September has been busy but good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!