Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2024

Happy Halloween!

As is tradition, we carved pumpkins last night! 

So much fun with their ages and the minimal help we offered. Mostly we scraped goop a little and I was the DJ for the evening. (I hit play on our Halloween playlist...) 



C took a lot longer than M so she was able to shower and put on pajamas before we got to the finished picture part. His is a minion. Those are overalls. Not a fanny pack. 



Then I went down a rabbit hole of all our past Halloween costumes. 


Sixth grade is celebrating Harry Potter Day today. It's a whole Hogwarts-themed day. My little Ravenclaw is very excited! And M was excited that for the first time since kindergarten, she had a costume she could wear to school! (I think Halloween was on a Monday in second grade so they just had orange/black day.) 


Happy Halloween! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Love the carved pumpkins! And those costumes!!! Tell your little guy that Flynn is also a Ravenclaw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jack-o-lanterns look great!!! And how cute your kids are and were!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!