Yesterday I humored my mother by taking 2!!! 2 Library classes in one day.
The kids didn't have school because of conferences. So after I cut out of work a little early I grabbed them and we headed to the library.
It was Christmas cards. It was fun. Though a little bit rushed because I was the only newcomer and the other ladies were MUCH better than I was.
So even though some of my gluing definitely looks like a kindergartener did it, I am happy with it!
It was a library across town and there was this gully behind it and on the way to the car M saw this deer. Which was a neat little surprise.
The later after dinner I went to a different library and tried quilling. It was hard and we really really didn't finish the project. But here's a photo proof that I went!!
Today I spent the day home with the kids and we've accomplished mostly nothing except going to Costco.
Does anyone really need a pumpkin cheesecake? Well I doubt it but we got one anyway. And every single employee told us how great it is so I am feeling pretty good about it.
We are ready for the weekend!






Those cards look great!!! I think you should go to more library classes. I think I need to check to see if my local library offers anything like this. And you really can't go wrong with a pumpkin cheesecake from Costco!!!
ReplyDelete