Tuesday, November 5, 2024

Oh Hey!

Bet you didn't know it's election day. Ha! 

No seriously, I am so excited for today because now the political ads will stop!!! 

I don't think for even a minute the election will be over or either candidate will concede anytime here soon so the election is likely far from over but the ads will stop!!!! 

I voted 2 weeks ago. Husband voted this morning. 

And that's all I am going to say about that! 

In other news, Halloween was fun. After trick or treating we had dinner with Scott's aunt and uncle at their house and that was nice! 

All Saints Day was exhausting and went by in a blur. 

Saturday I took another library class. Wooden Owl Ornaments. 


Saturday night we also got our family pictures back and I was delighted to get an update of one of my favorite pictures. 


A little then vs. now picture. It's the same tree. I still like the color blue. M grew some hair. And it cracks me up that C's hair has always done that slightly messy thing too. 

It's crazy to me how much they've grown. And yet, when I look at them, I still see them as little. They're still so small in many ways and I am not in any rush for them to grow up! 

Sunday was a day of rest. And it was good. 

This week is off to a humid and dreary start but hey, no more political ads so that's something to celebrate! 

1 comment:

  1. The Vector costume is perfect. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!