So I alluded last Monday (LAST MONDAY!) That I got some airport germs. Boy howdy was that the understatement of the century. Negative for all the things but not well.
I am just now coming back to life. 21 days of February I've been out of my norm. (Vacation + sickness.) Yesterday I finally got my appetite back after 11 days of barely eating. That's good! Progress at least!
I am still requiring a TON of sleep. Like on Wednesday night I went to sleep at 9:30 instead of 8:15 (like the moment the kids are in bed) and I could not wake up yesterday when my alarm went off.
I have taken so few pictures because of it. Here is M declaring her desire to go fishing with my dad this summer.
This was miserable and sick me at the show I had to review on Saturday. I wasn't fevering and hadn't been for a long time but I still had a wicked cough. Fun fact: I still have a wicked cough.
The show was good. I managed to write about it and get that published. And then I slept a lot more. And even though my appetite is back, I am still counting down the hours until I am back at home in comfy clothes and I can take a nap!!
So I made it to another Friday. I am more than ready for the weekend!


I am so sorry, my friend. And I am here to tell you that cough may hang on.(Trust me. I sleep next to the King of cough. Keep resting. As my Mom always said, "Listen to your body! " Hugs! And dang those airports!
ReplyDeleteThis has been SUCH a bad winter of illness. We passed everything around here for over a month, and didn't even have a fun vacation to blame. Rest and feel better soon!!
ReplyDelete