Pages

Friday, March 7, 2025

Another Week With Nearly Nothing to Show For It

You guys. I apparently take no pictures anymore. 

So let's recap the last week with nearly nothing to show for it. Only this time it's March.

Saturday M had an explorers class in the morning. Then a playdate. I invited myself along to the playdate to tie dye with my very own bestie. It was fun. Then went to Mass and out to dinner because why not? 

Sunday we did NOTHING. And the angels rejoiced! I love a good day of nothing. I did take one picture: 


Miss M had gone to bed with wet hair and had a funny bed head curl to show for it. 

Monday happened. It wasn't bad. Just a day. I had a few meetings, all went well. 

Tuesday day happened. Again. Lots of meetings. M's piano lesson got cancelled. But that evening I went to another free library class but this time I took a friend! 




After the class I took her out for a dinner because she turns 40 TODAY! 

Wednesday was Ash Wednesday. I went to the 8:30 Mass and somehow had to be an ASHER! Which was way way harder than I thought it would be. 

Then I went over to the school for a few things and all the kids were like, "How did you get ashes already?!" 

I did go to the very beginning of the very crowded school Mass because C's class was leading. 


Anyway. So it's Lent. Blah. And it doesn't even really feel real since Exodus started in January so it's not like anything really changes now. 

Thursday, otherwise known as yesterday, was another day full of back-to-back meetings. Truly. And then M's rescheduled piano lesson was cancelled. And my baptism class couple cancelled too. So suddenly the evening freed up and we went to Texas Roadhouse for Dinner after C got done with his long rehearsal. I took no pictures of dinner, but it was really lovely. 

Even waiting in the car was okay because we got to just chat. Though we did watch a truck run over a Barbie and it was actually really sad. When we ate and came out of the restaurant, Barbie was sitting on a rock. My kids made a whole backstory for the Barbie and it was just one of those nights that wasn't particularly special but I will remember for a long time for its normalcy. 

Today... I had a meeting this morning. We've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon, rehearsal, and then family movie night. 

And that's been the week. Yay March. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!