Pages

Monday, August 11, 2025

An Adventure

August is full of adventures. And Lord am I tired from this last one. 

Tuesday, I was too excited to sleep. So I finally went to bed about midnight. And my alarm went off at 2:50 AM because I had a flight to catch! 

After switching planes in Atlanta, around 12:15 pm, I landed in Orlando. 


The most famous and wonderful carpet in the land. 

And by 2:00...  we were in Animal Kingdom.



My friend Kathryn turned 40 in March, and we celebrated by taking a girls' trip together. It was fun, but there wasn't a lot of sleep. 

From Wednesday to Thursday, there were about 5 hours. 
Thursday into Friday, about 5.
Friday into Saturday was the best sleep, with about 6 hours. 
Saturday into Sunday was about 5. 

Now I love sleeping. Sleeping is my favorite thing. But Disney adrenaline baby... it keeps you going. 

Nevertheless, I am tired!! But it was so good. I have so many amazing things to tell you! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are tired (sleeping is my favorite too) but how awesome that you got a girl's trip! I need to start thinking about stuff like that in my future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl trips are the best! I know y'all had a blast! Can't wait to hear more about it. Hope you can catch up on your rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls Trip!!!! To the Happiest Place on Earth! Love it, my friend. And yes. Disney is not for the weak. And dang. I love my sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!