Sunday, July 20, 2014

AMT: 7

It's Sunday. So another Answer Me This where we all link up with Kendra and get to know each other. It really is great fun. 



1. What’s something you've won and how did you win it?

You know how in elementary school they have book fairs? Well... every year in elementary school there was a poster contest about loving reading. In Kindergarten my poster won and I got to pick a book. I picked a Jetsons book about Elroy. There is a plot to the book but I am currently being lazy and I don't want to go find it in my basement. 



2. Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or throw them all away? Why?

I used to save them all. Now I only save ones that are special or meaningful. I have a small collection of them from really exciting moments. I did save all of our wedding cards. I also save cute card fronts to use for decoupage or things like that. 

3. When you’re at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?

Barefoot until I get so cold I have to wear slippers. But slippers make my feet hot. Then I found these.


Mine are red leather not brown but apparently L.L. Bean doesn't make the things I have previously bought in red anymore. (They don't have my diaper bag in red anymore either...) I love these, because they keep my feet warm but not sweaty and because they have actual rubber soles you can go out on the porch or to the garage quick without worry. 

4. Who’s the most famous person you have ever met? 

In the theater world I have met Edward Albee, William Luce and Phil McKinley.

I have met Ed Begley Jr. He was very funny.

In the music world I have met David Cook, Ryan Star, B.J. Thomas, Jen Chapin, Jim Brickman, Bobby Vinton, Kelly Clarkson.

In the random celebrity world I've met Kevin Bacon. I met him while he was being a musician but really, he's Kevin Bacon and so frankly he is in a category all his own.

I feel like I am missing some people. But these are definitely the big ones. So... take your pick. Bobby and Kelly were like at meet and greets so... not that exciting. But the others were like actual conversations and time spent. (Or guiding them through hallways/bringing them stuff.) 

5. What has been your best work of art?

In 2006 I directed Alan Ball's Five Women Wearing the Same Dress.


I have directed many things but none that I am quite so proud of. It was truly one of the best things I have ever accomplished. 


6.  What’s your strongest sense?

Oooh... um... I will defer to Husband for his opinion.

Smell.
Pregnant me is a real joy to be around I'm sure. I smell everything.


5 comments:

  1. Kevin Bacon really IS in a category of his own!

    I looooove Five Women Wearing the Same Dress! How cool that you got to direct it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Bacon!!!!!! Quick - six degrees of Kevin Bacon to Five Women Wearing the Same Dress. Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those slippers!!!!!
    Amazing find. : )
    Have a cozy day.
    Oh, and the Jetsons? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slippers look super cool! I think I need a pair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!