1. What is your favorite room in the house?
I am totally and completely recycling pictures here. Sorrynotsorry.
All things considered, our 3 season porch. I love how we decorated it.
I love the natural light.
I love the breeze.
I love we have a place to ditch shoes/groceries/packages etc without actually coming into the house but still being in the house.
I do not love my next door neighbor who sits in a chair in his backyard even with my porch and talks on speaker phone all the time. He drastically drastically reduces the time we spend out there in the evenings.
I love that we have a dutch door from the porch to the kitchen. It makes it like a really nice play pen for when you're cooking or cleaning etc.
2. Do you subscribe to any magazines or other periodicals?
Um. Sort've. We get: Entertainment Weekly, Sports Illustrated, Inc., Golf Something or another and People. But we never signed up for them and we don't pay for them. I promise. I have scoured our bank accounts to double, triple check because while I do actually like People and Inc. the others go directly to recycle and are a waste on us.
My mom got me a subscription to Parents and C has Highlights High Five (he just switched over from Highlights Hello) also paid for by my parents. I like it when I get Family Fun too.
3. How do you feel about the sign of peace in Mass? Enriching? Awkward? Overdone? Just right? Some combination of the above?
I've never, ever thought about it negatively. Ever. So, I guess just right?
4. What is your least favorite sound?
Anything when I am in that precious spot of sleeping but not deeply. I have a very harsh "ssh" and I use it.
5. What was your favorite TV show (or shows) growing up?
Um... I love television. And I have an strong memory. So I have lines and plots and storylines and characters that are very very clear in my head. But if you were to say which television show was my favorite I would have to say 3 shows.
I really like Growing Pains. I am SO SAD I can only get seasons 1-3 on DVD. Husband is horrified/not shocked/impressed that I know the lines with the exact inflections even after all this time. I like it because it was wholesome without being ridiculous *Cough 7th Heaven* (Which I also watched and can quote.)
Forever and ever amen I will love A Baby Story on TLC. I LOVED summers and school vacations so I could watch. I have been watching A Baby Story for SO SO long. Like since 7th grade or something. I even have favorite episodes. (Also I have a favorite episode of A Wedding Story which should for sure come back.) When I made it to college I never had a 10:00 AM class, because I could PLAN that and I wouldn't miss A Baby Story. It is probably because of this that birth has never, ever been scary to me.
And High School/College was devoted to Gilmore Girls. And I maintain I did a lot of growing up with Lorelai and Rory so... I am counting it.
6. What are your favorite TV shows now?
I still watch Gilmore Girls a lot. A lot.
Shows that are on the air still: The Good Wife (September 21!) and Grey's Anatomy (September 25!) I also LOVE The Big Bang Theory. I would also watch 19 Kids and Counting (I have also been watching them forever, I might just really love TLC) but I don't have satellite. But I record it at my parent's house and binge watch when I am there.



Wait! What??? You get People and you don't even pay for it!?!!!!! I used to get People but it was soooooo very expensive that I finally decided to get my trashy celebrity news on line. Oh but I still love to read it when I'm getting my hair done!
ReplyDelete