Sunday, August 24, 2014

AMT: The Last One (Unless Kendra Changes Her Mind Which Is Fine By Me)

We are back from August Adventure #2! And I log on and lo and behold Kendra is calling it quits with the internet's favorite cocktail party. Do you think if she decided it wasn't the favorite cocktail party but merely a cocktail party on the internet she'd keep going? 

Well anyway, just in case. Here are my last answers. 



Linking with Kendra. Happy Sunday!

1. What is your favorite picture book?

My love for Mo Willems well documented. Just search the blog. My favorite picture book to read to C is The Pigeon Wants a Puppy. Not only is it well memorized by my 2 year old but it also, I believe started his love for walrus. 




My favorite book to read, like to read to me is Robert Francis Weatherbee by Munro Leaf. In fact I just read it to confirm that it deserves the word favorite. It does. 


2. Are you a boycotter?

Well I won't donate to United Way but I don't tell other people what to do. I just think it's a scam. Why on Earth should I give money to a company so they can distribute it to other charitable places? I know you can direct your funds but why not skip the middle man? My best friend got me a United Way shirt for my birthday once. I laughed. I wear it for pajamas. 


As far as companies go... nah, life is too short to worry all the time. 

Well I do also hate Apple products and won't buy any. (We have iPods but only old ones.) But again, I don't tell you not to buy them. I just refuse.I don't understand dropping $1000 for a computer, I for sure am not Apple Product minded. Apparently, they're easier and more user friendly. Except I can't do a darn thing on them. Whatever. I also find it suspicious you can't change a battery in an iPod/iPhone. They're forcing you to buy a new one when the only thing wrong is the battery is old. Overpriced and complicated. That's Apple for me. But again, go ahead and have your Apple products. I so don't care what you do. 

3. How do you feel about cheese?

Well I like real cheese. And even processed American Cheese. But cheese food and I have major issues. 

4. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?

That I can find? 1. They were $10 at a gas station. I bought them because I was road tripping home from Minnesota and could not see. So I bought some.

5. How long has it been since you went to the dentist?


I have to go again in December. I don't like to talk about it. I loathe dentists with a passion. Like I really really do. It's not even fear, just crazy vast amounts of dislike. Borderline hate. I also think it's crazy someone would opt to go to school for a long long time to look in people's mouths all day long. And then be hated or feared for it. 

6. If you could visit any religious site in the world, where would you go? 

The Vatican. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!