Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday Dinner on a Monday

For all those times when your husband brings home pork tenderloins and you don't know what to do with them*, worry no more.

I made Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin tonight and it was really great. Because it is winter I did not grill my tenderloins. I browned them in the cast iron then stuck in the oven at 425 for 15-20 minutes until the internal temp was 145. I also put pineapple rings on a foil lined pan and baked them at the same time as the pork.

I served my delicious pork with rice, carrots and  Scalloped Pineapple which was something I'd been eyeing since Thanksgiving when someone mentioned it online. It did not disappoint, not at all. It was in fact, so so good. I will be making it again. Probably with pork tenderloin. Or ham.

*It's probably not likely that your husband also brings random cuts of meat home in which case you could just put pork tenderloin on your shopping list.

2 comments:

  1. So what inspires him to bring home random cuts of meat?? Just curious.... The only thing my husband ever brings home is beer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!