Monday, December 16, 2019

A Christmas Program

Friday morning was M's Christmas program! And it was adorable and wonderful! Before she left for the program I, of course, took her picture in her Christmas outfit. (In case it didn't look so hot after a few hours of preschool!)


When Husband and I got to church we went ahead and looked at all the nice artwork. 





So precious! I love preschool art so much! Then we waited for the class to arrive! And they did!




And then they sang us their songs so nicely! No one cried this year so there was a big improvement over last year!


Afterward, we got to eat cookies and drink juice. And then all the moms took a million pictures. Of course. 

This is M's small group, the Froggy Hoppers! 









And since Husband took the day off of work, this little girl got to go out for a special lunch with just her mom and dad. AND she got to go to Target and Costco, which are her two favorite stores so she was very happy!



1 comment:

  1. I love little preschoolers all dressed up in their Christmas finest! So cute! Sounds like a lovely day for M!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!