Let me be the 97th person to exclaim that they can't believe it's December! It's just ridiculous how fast 2019 went. I am against it.
Anyway, Saturday, this kid came with me to a show I had to review. We don't get to have many C and Mom dates so it was nice. He picked Starburst as his treat and used his own money from his wallet. It was precious.
Monday, I reviewed the last show of 2019 and I can't even believe that either. I would up seeing 30 shows for work and with a show just for fun this weekend and next, I will have 36 shows under my belt for 2019. Not too shabby!
And here's a view from my spot on the couch. You have a spot too I am sure. I love sitting around in the evening by the lights of the trees. We let the kids have a tree this year too.
Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!