Tuesday, July 21, 2020

It's Been A Week

Holy Moly. 

I haven't written anything in a week. 

Probably because we are in the lazy days of summer and there's nothing much to report. 

We spent some time with friends. They moved in April and we finally got to go over and see it! We have all been very cautious but it was time. We still mostly played outside which was wonderful. 


C's sunflower from Earth Day bloomed. That's pretty exciting. It's always satisfying to grow something from a seed. 


We went swimming on Saturday just as a family. That was very nice. It's just amazing how much they've grown as swimmers this summer!


The biggest news is that my Adirondack chairs and table came! I have ALWAYS wanted these, the Polywood kind. Every single summer I debate whether we should buy them. They are certainly an investment. 


And this year, with all the staying home I decided it was now or never. And they were back-ordered. Like a lot. But I remained patient and they arrived yesterday! I put them together all by myself with only a little help from M. (Who was quite eager to help initially and then got bored.) 

I am SO excited. It's obviously raining today so I can't actually use them but... soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I love those chairs! And now is the perfect time to splurge on them since we are all at home all the time it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the chairs!
    And the color.
    Swimming as a family is the best.
    Keep enjoying these days, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!