Thursday, July 30, 2020

Jiggedy Jig

The kids and I took a little trip to visit my parents. We hadn't seen them since March pre-COVID lockdowns. Even though we didn't do much while we were there, the change in scenery was so nice! 

We played outside in a different setting. Scootering around the cul-de-sac. 


We pitched a tent in the yard to be a little clubhouse. That was a fun treat!


We visited my old elementary school's playground and had the place to ourselves. We went to another deserted playground and we were there about 30 seconds and C got stung by a wasp. So... we went home. 


I spent a lot of time reading on the patio with these lovely flowers. I really liked this hanging basket! 


It was a super low-key trip and that was nice. The weather was mostly perfect for spending time outside. It's nice to be home however!

1 comment:

  1. It's so lovely that you got to see your family , beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!