On Wednesday I was given the gift of an extra hour. Not a ton of time in the grand scheme of things, but a meeting I thought I had to go to was rescheduled so I got to go home an hour earlier than I had planned! And I 100% made the best of it because my favorite girl and I made one of our family's favorite fall treats!
Pumpkin Chip Muffins! Thanks, Billie Jo. This recipe has been my go-to since at least 2016. And let it be known that because it makes so many (2 dozen!) you can freeze them and have them on hand for breakfasts or snacks as needed throughout your autumnal season.
Yesterday, I had a diocesan orientation training and killed some time in a park. And it was the darndest thing because the season really has just come in with a bang.
In three days last week, it went from 90 to 60. And now we're in that prime weather week where it's in the 40s overnight and into the 60s during the day. It's a special time.
I even switched from my Birkenstock sandals to my Birkenstock clogs. It's Fall y'all!
Life is so very good.



Ooooh I love cancelled plans, fall weather and pumpkin muffins. You are killing it!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's finally starting to feel like fall here too! And as much as I love summer, I always welcome the cooler temps because I love sleeping with the windows open! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteWould you believe me if I tell you I am eating a pumpkin chip muffin right now?!?!?!?! Peyton made them and they are amazing!! So, wait a few years, and you will be able to enjoy them without making them! Hugs and happy October!
ReplyDelete