Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Family Camp Year 2

 So we did another round of family camp. This time it was a little different because it was kind of like going for work. But it was still fun. 

Last year it was HOT. This year it was pretty rainy, but I would take damp over HOT any time. 

We spent Saturday morning in the craft barn. Painting acorns. Making lanyards. The regular stuff.


The kids both chose upper bunks again this year. Fine by me. Husband and I doubled up our mattresses on night one which was definitely better. Because it was so rainy and dreary, I got a good nap in on Saturday. And I'm not going to say it was the highlight of my weekend, but it totally was. 



It was nice to spend time together as a family and to have our community near us as well. 


And that was basically what we did last weekend. Family camp! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had fun even though it felt like work for you! And there's nothing wrong with saying a nap is the highlight of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!