Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

What's Up Wednesday?

 A lot has happened since I've checked in here but also not a lot at the same moment. 

Last week M face-planted on the sidewalk after school. She got to my office a bloody screaming mess. 


I thought she broke her nose and knocked out some teeth. She didn't. Just some good decent scrapes. 


But now a full week later she has healed very well! Her lip is back to normal and the tip of her nose. The bridge, under her nose and philtrum, still has some healing to do but she is much improved. 

I went to Wisconsin for my annual girl's trip and took very few pictures except my Magners that was on tap on the way up. 


And this picture off the sun porch. 


Spring has done that terrible thing where it was 80 last week then it got cold and snowy again. Now it's trending back up but still annoying and not yet warm. 

While I was gone the kids went to see the Mario movie. They really liked it. And now we sing the Peaches song all day. 


Husband had a birthday! 


We went out to dinner and had DQ Ice Cream Cake to celebrate. 


First off, these flowers are delightfully MN Vikings colors. And secondly, I just love their name. Frizzle Sizzle Lemonberry Pansy. 

Yesterday M had her first communion photo shoot. Because I know I am going to be BUSY that day and weekend and I want nice pictures. I can't wait to see them! (We decided to go ahead with the photo shoot and knew Photoshop could help fix her face.) 


Here's a selfie she took when we got home. You can see how her face has improved quite a bit! 


And that's what's going on with us! Busy weekend ahead with First Communion Retreat and the kid's show! 


2 comments:

  1. Poor M! Her little lip was so swollen! I'd have been a little hysterical too. I'm glad she's better. Happy birthday to your husband! And I love those pansies. The name is so funny! I hope M has a lovely first communion. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poor, brave girl!!! Happy Birthday to your man! And have a wonderful First Holy Communion!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!