Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Play Ball: A Baseball Date

 Last night, C and I went on our annual baseball game date. 

Unfortunately, there was a rain delay. But we still had fun. We ate our hot dogs in the rain while we waited.


We got Dippin Dots finally. (I had told him we could get them at the Detroit Zoo for his birthday and so I owed him! Dippin Dots in a helmet is worth the wait!) 


During the game, one of our friends came to sit with us. I love this dude in orange so much! He doesn't know that his mom and I are plotting for him to take M to prom someday but in fact, he will be escorting her. 


These two even ended up on the jumbotron but I wasn't fast enough to get a pic. 


The team lost. But dang if we didn't have a nice night. C even got a foul ball so that was awesome. I am so glad to get to spend time with my guy. He even held my hand on the way to the car still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!