Friday, May 30, 2025

Last Day!

I am either really in denial or really well adjusted because the Last Day of School to me is not in any way sad to me this year. 

I am also not like "woo! School's out." It just kind of is. And it just kinda feels right. Because seasons. And time for a break and all that. If that makes sense. 

Here's my annual First Day/Last Day Comparison 


I actually feel bad I didn't look at these pictures in the rush of this morning because I did M dirty with the sun. 


And here we are, as I send them off to cross the street one last time this school year. 

I hope they have a great day! (And I will see them at Mass in like, 15 minutes so I am not really missing them.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!