Tuesday, June 3, 2025

A Long Weekend

Well, the last day of school happened. It went well. 



It was a 2-hour early out, and we went home right away, packed the car, and headed to Minnesota. 

The drive wasn't that interesting.


But we did see some interesting vehicles. **If this is your idea of awesome, would you please explain it to me? All I can think of is WHY?! 



Saturday was my cousin's wedding. He's married now! 


Husband and I had a nice time. We took our "we went to a wedding together" selfie. We have definitely been to our share of weddings together. 


Sunday, we went to Ikea. We yet again, took a picture on the exact same bed that we think we should get for M. If, after 4 years, we still like it, it's probably time to get it right? Alas. We don't have a vehicle big enough to transport it. 



After dinner, we all went bowling! That was so much fun! It was a really nice facility. 





It was a super fun time! And see that guy behind C?


He was a HOOT. He was on a date with a lady friend. We gathered it was about their 5th date because they knew each other, but he was still trying very hard to impress her. He is a golf trainer. Husband and I heard all about it. (He wasn't talking to us, just to his lady friend, but he was loud.) 

He also brought a massage gun into the bowling alley to relax his shoulder between turns. And a stretch band, too. I don't know why. 

He was trying to show off, and he almost fell over each time he bowled. It was comical. 

I wish the couple well. And thank them for the memories. 

Yesterday we drove home, and I went to a board meeting. I didn't take any pictures of that. :) 

Happy Tuesday! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Summer! Yay! Weddings! And Yay! Bowling! Have a good week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a beautiful church!
    Our dear friend and neighbor has a truck like that but with more rust. For him it is a case of i can so i will. He built it himself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!