My stress level is at 100.
A long time ago, multiple parishes in the area banded together to offer a Totus Tuus locally, which we had never done before. And now most of the other parishes have backed out.
On top of that, I still have VBS to worry about. It's okay. One day at a time. One day at a time.
So here's a little bit of what happened this week. We made a "Don't Mix It!" Have you seen those reels?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 2 Cans of Peach Pie Filling. One box of white cake mix. DON'T MIX IT!
One and a half sticks of butter sliced thin. 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Better than Peach Cobbler.
YAAAAAS.
It really was quite good.
On Tuesday, I took an online felt embroidery class. Sparkling Sea Monsters.
It was fun but the lady went so fast, and I wasn't remotely done when the class ended. I ended up recording parts on my phone to go back and watch when I was ready. Here's my work in progress.
I didn't actually take a finished product pic, but I was fairly happy with how it turned out.
Our whole family went to see the Addams Family last night. We had a good time.
Since I was reviewing, we weren't near the other seats I bought so Husband and M sat apart from us but it was just fine all around.
And that's about what I know. Happy Weekend!







So you are doing Totus Tuus plus VBS? That's alot of work! Especially as i recall you have large attendance. I hope you get your rest when you can!
ReplyDeleteI alway wondered about those No Mix things. So glad to hear it turned out and was good!!!!
ReplyDelete