Friday, September 12, 2025

Finding the Good

In a world swirling with some crazy things... let's talk about the good stuff? 

On Monday, a baby fell asleep on me. Is there really a whole lot better than that?! 


On Tuesday we had a mini meeting and sent this picture to our friend and former co-worker for his birthday. Our Bishop reassigned him to a neighboring parish. We have a lot of feelings about that, but mostly we just miss him. 
 

I also got some Citizenship flashcards to help a friend study for her test. But really, it would be embarrassing to not know the answers to these questions. So I started a "question of the week" at staff meetings to ensure we are all good citizens. 


Wednesday was our first faith formation kick off. The highlight was dinner with some of my friends. 


Yesterday, C had his second voice lesson. I was very proud of him. He is going to have to work really hard for it. And I think his hard work is going to pay off. 


This morning I had coffee with a friend, and it was so, so good for the soul. We spent some time looking at pictures the Vatican posted. 


And using our spidey-sense were able to find her good friend and former pastor who was at Baby Bishop School during the papal audience. (Him being there is the reason my dear friend has been moved... because when the Pope appoints a Bishop-Elect... well, a lot of dominoes start falling.) 

And today is Friday!! I am thrilled that we have a weekend ahead of us. Because when life (and the world) throws crazy at you, all we can really do is focus on the good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!