Last Friday night (not like the Katy Perry Song) we went out to see Come From Away. Oh, it was exactly what my heart needed. Some good uplifting art. It was so powerful seeing it on September 12, too. It also helped engage our kids in a discussion about September 11.
My friend Heather was there too. I am not great about taking pictures of me with my friends. So... I am back on a kick to make sure that I do.
This week, I pinch-hit as Sacristan for school Mass. I am proud of myself for not screwing it up!!
I had lunch with my friend yesterday at Hawaiian Bros, and it made my heart sing. Did I take a picture of us? No. I didn't. But I did take a picture of the pineapple on the building because I love it.
Not the most exciting week but there we are.





Hello, lovely lady! I have been an awful blog friend lately. But I am happy to see you and your lovely family. And good for you for being the Sacristan. I would be so nervous!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete