Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day.

Hey O! How's it going on this lovely day of Labor? Pretty good? Same here. I love a good national holiday. Except for the no mail part. I could do without that. 

I have often wondered why no one gets all upset about people shopping on Labor Day but they do care about people shopping on Thanksgiving? I was going to stage a personal protest of this by having a big ole turkey dinner today, but it's hot and I don't like turkey. So we will be grilling cheeseburgers. How utterly predictable, but tasty I'm sure. 

Honestly, there's nothing much new to report. I am gearing up for this week in which I host preschool and book club so there's been lots of prep work.

M has decided in the past week to really buckle down and work on her games, so now she can clap and do "So Big!" I don't know why my kids hold out for so long on actual palm to palm clapping. C was a late clapper. M has been banging toys together and signing "more" for a long time now. But now that she's got the clapping thing down everything she does deserves a round of applause.

She has also learned how to climb up the step stool. Whether it is opened or closed. She is keeping me on my toes for sure. 


A totally unrelated picture of my guy post penguin cupcake on my birthday last week. He liked it. He was a messy sugar fest and very happy. 


Alright, well, that's basically what I know. Which is not a lot. Ah well. Happy Labor Day! Have some turkey or something grilled. It's all good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!