Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September. Already.

So like I predicted last week, the glorious weather has gone and left us muggy hot summer in it's place again. I'm not surprised at all by this, my birthday has seldom had lovely weather. But September is officially here with the promise that Fall is a mere 20 days away. It's all going to snowball from there... M's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. We are going to blink and it will be 2016!!

I'm 29. That is so bizarre. I know a lot of people who stop here at my age but I'm going strong until at least 31 because I am excited for my golden birthday. :) My birthday was really low-key because it was Monday and a normal work day for Husband but it went okay.

The shower on Saturday was actually really good. We had just the right amount of attendees and the right amount of friends of the bride mixed in with the relatives. It was super fun. The games and coloring contest went very well, except no one was really that good at Name That Tune. Do you want to play?


12 songs and artists. 24 points possible. The answers are at the end. This was the design from her shower invitation and we put it in the video. I didn't think it was that hard (every single song was on the top 150 first dance songs list) but maybe I just listen to too much music?

I've got to fold some laundry before M wakes up and I have to go pick up C from school so have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!