Friday, December 28, 2018

A Book I Enjoyed

So I have been reading some of the Resse Witherspoon book club picks. Some have been good. Some I have definitely not enjoyed, but this week I got her December pick from the library. It is:


One Day in December by Josie Silver.

I read this all in one night and absolutely stayed up way too late to do so, but I just could not put it down. If you like to read romantic comedies... this is the book for you! I liked it so much I will probably buy a copy to reread.

This book is sheerly entertaining, it's not going to educate you or change your world, probably. But it's a really good rom-com and my money is on this being a movie at some point so... there's that. Plus every year starts with a New Year's Resolution which makes it the perfect book for this inbetweeny season.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!