Today is St. Nicholas Day.
He visited the house last night and brought fresh Christmas jammies and two of those magic sequined pillows that are so fun and relaxing to play with.
Season 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel was supposed to drop yesterday but it actually dropped Tuesday evening so we got the first five episodes and rounded it out last night. The second season is just as pleasing as the first. Gah, I love Amy Sherman-Palladino.
And I wish I had more things to tell you about but really... time is just flying by.


Oh!!! New jammies are always the best thing to receive. :) Those pillows are adorable, too. Saint Nicholas is so thoughtful. <3
ReplyDeleteMadison | Breakfast at Madison’s
My husband and I have just started watching this series. Midge's dad totally cracks us up. It's a very entertaining show. (A little off-color in spots, but...) And I absolutely love the 50's fashions!
ReplyDelete