Monday, April 22, 2013

Things to do, what's new and who knew?

It's Monday. Monday. Sheesh where did the weekend go?

I've got things to do today. Finish the front closet clean out that I started yesterday okay, Friday. I started Friday. I've got laundry to do. Run the dishwasher. I've got a guy coming about the basement situation for an estimate I'm guessing will be in $6000 range. (Hear the laughing from wherever you are?)

So what's new? Husband's birthday is tomorrow and the poor man never had a fun birthday celebration in his life 'til I came around. It's sad. And he has no idea what he wants to do for his birthday. Like even just what do you want for dinner? Or do you want a cake? Questions with no answers. At least we got the present situation all figured out and taken care off. Thank goodness--he is always a struggle for me.

Who knew that boys are practically born with the ability to make car noises. C pushes his cars and trucks (He only has 5 and got 3 for Easter from my parents.) around and makes raspberry car noises. Or when he's in his Cozy Coupe--same thing. I didn't teach him that. Husband didn't either. Who knew?!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!