Thursday, May 2, 2013

Theme Thursday: Play

Another Thursday. This picture is brought to you by the word play.

This was taken over the weekend.

Nothing is more fun than a stick to a baby. They tell you when you're about to become a parent that they'll make their own toys. People say it all the time. Now if only I'd listened. Either way, this stick and others provided a healthy dose of fun. And fiber when he tried to eat it...

Okay. So head on over and visit Cari, link up your pictures of play and gear up for Mom next week. SO many options with that one!


5 comments:

  1. That's right, sticks and cardboard boxes! And rocks.

    What a cute fella, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticks are fabulous. (And rocks. I am amazed at how many rocks make it in the house for play.) LOL - give my girls sticks and a puddle and I know they are occupied for a good long time. :-) Cute photo - I love the joy on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, stick! Have you seen this? Mom shared it or something like it a few years ago:

    http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/01/the-5-best-toys-of-all-time/all/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Sticks, rocks, cardboard boxes and rope. That's all my kids need. Costumes are icing on top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!