Thursday, November 5, 2015

Theme Thursday: Catchlights

Holy Smokes you guys. It's Thursday. I am in utter disbelief. I mean, it makes perfect sense that it is Thursday. We had school today. At my house. But somehow the dots did not connect in my head so I need to catch up.

It's Thursday. Theme Thursday. Catchlights. On it.

We tried to do a photo shoot for M this past weekend. You know for a brilliant 1 year old picture. But she has transitioned into "hard to photograph." She would rather be climbing and jumping and not sitting. Anything but sitting and smiling simultaneously. What were we thinking?!

But apparently 3.5 is the age where they come back around to the possibility of posing. So we took some of C. I present to you: Catchlights.



Now for the elusive picture of both kids at the same time!! At least I have two weeks before Groups is the theme. Gives me time for plenty of outtakes. 

Link 'em up with Micaela. It's fun. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh so bright and happy!
    I remember trying to capture my oldest two, (3 1/2 years apart) that's when I left trying to get the "professional photographers" to get the best shot since they did better with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! And I've kind of given up on pictures of more than one kid at a time... Groups should be an interesting theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO adorable. And Rosie is at the same stage as M. I can't get a photo of her to save my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!