Since apparently the sub-theme this week is throwback I am going to go with a throwback close-up picture. Because, gosh darn it, I just didn't take any pictures this week.
Well, okay, technically I took a picture on Tuesday but it was of an X-ray craft for our sick day. That is boring and does not count. So while we are all getting over this cold that has slowly made it's way through the ranks, (I think we're on the happier side of things now but cross your fingers because I went ahead and typed that in.) no pictures were taken because sad, red eyes and runny noses are real life but not exactly close-up photo worthy.
So anyway. Back to Theme Thursday. Picture it: 90 degrees, hazy and humid day in June. Father's Day. And I decided that we are going to go do a photo shoot at a new to us park. Good thing I did because I love the results of those pictures.
Okay. Happy Thursday! Link up your close-ups with Micaela because I love having pictures to look at on Thursday. I have high hopes that I can get a decent group picture for next week.

Oh sweet baby face! Love it :)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! Great shot- catch lights too in those beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeletelovely shots! such a beautiful, sweet baby!
ReplyDelete