Anyhoo, she is hosting this link up for a Week in My Life. You post a little bit about your life every day for a week.
Today was about as normal Monday as it gets. It was raining so outside was not an option. Also M has been still getting over the cold and I think crazy teething so she has been extra snuggly. As is immediately coming out of her high chair after breakfast all she wanted to do was snuggle until morning nap. Which was kinda nice.
The highlights of today include:
- C got his National Geographic Kids Magazine. This issue was seemingly written for him. An identify the type of penguins including the Chinstrap penguin, Snow Leopards, Bats and even a Wild Kratts advertising.
- M said "Hi Mama." She usually only says Dada even though she's perfectly capable of saying "Mama" so when she says hi just to me, I melt just a little. A lot actually.
- Husband called with the news that he has more vacation time than he thought which means both our Thanksgiving and Christmas can start a day earlier. I am pretty excited!!
So happy Monday everybody!

Yes, her parties are awesome! I enjoy reading about them but I have no desire to try to pull something like that off!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteI always loved it when all they wanted todo was snuggle! Sounds heavenly.
ReplyDelete