This morning was super cold (48!) and rainy. So really what I wanted to do was stay in bed, watch a movie and snuggle... but alas. With only 5 more days of school left we powered through and drove to school in the pouring rain. But now the count down is on.
Last year during spring soccer when M just really wanted to play I considered buying a Tula carrier and the price tag talked me out of it. As we have been planning for Disney I have been worried about how M would do in lines. She's feisty and likes to lean way over when she's holding hands.
And then I found the Tula clearance section. Well, our toddler carrier came yesterday and I am kicking myself for not getting one sooner. It holds kids 25-60 pounds. C is only 35 lbs so we can easily carry either kid. We both tried it out front and back carry and it's so nice. Neither kid wanted to get down. I think it will be so helpful at Disney but also when we go to zoos, baseball games etc. when they want to see things and not be at stroller level. I am a happy camper. Husband even liked wearing it. He took the kids for a walk around the block yesterday with C on his back and M in the stroller and no complaints.
Our vacuum wasn't vacuuming anymore. But it's a Dyson. And they have that whole never losing suction thing. So we took it apart and found the clog. Which was huge, like I have no idea how we have been able to vacuum for so long if that was in there. It was strangely satisfying cleaning it out and we also removed all the hair/threads/gunk from the spin brush thing. And now it's happy vacuuming once again.
I just wrote about a toddler carrier and vacuum so that about sums up the excitement that is my life right there. Today was National Pizza Party day so we obviously had a pizza party. And it was good. Our weekend plans are not very big. I have book club on Sunday. And... them's the plans. My kind of weekend. Crazy that it's the last weekend of the school year!

I need to get all the hair out of the roller thing on our vacuum but it's such a pain. Glad you found a carrier that will work for both parents and both kids!
ReplyDeleteWe just bought a new carrier this week. It has helped so much with Miss ants in her pants while out and about. She is so chill now when I wear her.
ReplyDelete