Monday, December 18, 2017

The TK Christmas Program

This afternoon I got to go to the TK Christmas program! I know, try to contain your excitement.

But I cannot because seriously how cute is this kid in his Christmas sweater?!


Anyway, the kids sang:

  • All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
  • Jolly Old St. Nicholas
  • Away in a Manger
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Quiet Night
  • Santa Clause is Coming to Town
  • We Wish You A Merry Christmas

I didn't have a super good seat because I volunteered to help set out the cookies before hand but that's Husband's head directly in front of him and he took a video and pictures so... that is awesome. 


I love our Parish school and I am glad C has had a place to shine and be loved for his 2017/18 school year! Only one more day of school until Christmas break! That's crazy!

1 comment:

  1. How precious!!!!!!!!
    Oh this is so sweet!
    I am loving living through all of this again with you.
    Can you even believe it is Christmas????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!