Yesterday was M's last day of Pinkalicious camp and it was crazy hair day. We went with a braid, bun and rainbow pony.
My mom said it was kinda like a mullet description. Business in the front, party in the back. She isn't wrong.
I spied my guy in his camps free time doing what else? Reading.
After camp we went to see The True Story of The Three Little Pigs musical.
I did take out the crazy hair before we went. M did not mind.
Today was C's last day of It's a Mystery Camp so M and I got to play together at the museum. It was the first time ever that one of my kids really wanted to play with the mail delivery. If I've never mentioned it before I love getting mail. It is one of my favorite things in the world and my favorite time of day. Federal holidays disappoint me.
And we are ready for a fun weekend! I hope you are too!







What fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice weekend!
And your little lady is beautiful.
She looks just like her mommy! (Not the crazy hair, of course.) : )