Friday, November 15, 2019

It's A Llama Llama Day

It's Friday! I love a good short week!

But the best part of today is that it's November 15. This means the new season of Llama Llama dropped today. We (M and I) watch an episode of Llama Llama nearly every day. It is her favorite. And I honestly don't mind it at all. It's a very sweet kid show, it's funny, doesn't portray parents as dumb and has a delightful theme song.

But for two years we've had 15 episodes only. Let's just say that we know them very intimately.


So with Disney+ dropping on Tuesday and Llama Llama today, family movie nights and screen time are figured out for the foreseeable future.

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love a good show both parents and kids can enjoy. That was Little Bear and Arthur for us. I remember the Llama Llama books were just coming out when Sarah was in preschool. How cool that there's a show now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!