Thursday, August 6, 2020

Life is Good!

One day at a time right? 

We are just all smiles. Hanging with our dog friend. 
We've also been getting ready for school. The jumper matching headband came in this week. And both kids now have their school shoes. 

It's hard to stay on top of what we are going to do. So... we are just taking it all one day at a time. And smiling. Lots of prayers and smiling! Even in uncertainty, life is good. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, one day at a time! I got Sarah a headband that matched her school uniform one year and she rarely wore it. I was so sad because I loved it. This year,I saw on social media,that all the teachers at her old school wore face masks out of the same plaid to graduation. (Well, 8th grade graduation in a car line but still.) I thought that was so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!