Friday, December 11, 2020

Fri-Yay!

 This gal had a half-day of work today. Which was excellent. Ultimately, it was because we are getting a new server and we couldn't be on our computers for a single second today. We had training on the new server yesterday... 

And it was long and boring. And I had to have my phone to my ear the whole time. I sent myself the video though because they are realistic. 



Anyway, we went in this morning and tackled the file pile... and we finished it!! 


For sure took a picture to prove it happened!! :) 



This made me laugh out loud. So I am sharing it with you. 


This also made me laugh out loud. I am for sure one of those "never call me" people. Getting phone calls at work is still the worst and I seriously pray that no one calls me daily. Send me an email!! A text! Why do you need to talk to me? 

And that's about what I know. Happy for the weekend and some special time with the family. More on that soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!