Hello and Happy Monday! I am so grateful that today is a work holiday as well as a school holiday so we are all home together. We had a fun, but quiet weekend full of lots of good things.
We watched Frozen on Friday night for Family Movie Night. I adore that my children take Friday night as gospel, hopefully, we can make this last for a long time.
Saturday I was up bright dark and early because it was GIRL DAY! Which is a fancy description for spending the day doting on my M. We went to Target right away at 7:00 AM. My gal has been aching to go INTO Target, not just a drive-up pickup. But Target on a Saturday is horrible, even in COVID times. Maybe especially in COVID times?
I decided that if we were going to go, we were going to go as they opened. We were out by 7:40 and still felt as though we had browsed and enjoyed ourselves. Then we got donuts on the way home.
The rest of girl day involved doing clay face masks, M had a bath bomb bath, and doing her nails.




Look at your babies on TV! Looks like the absolute perfect weekend, my friend. You are Mom of the year! And how do you manage to look so darn good in a facemask????!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that your kids got to be on TV! And I love that M likes to go to Target! She sound like my kind of girl.
ReplyDeleteThis post made me happy! Happy is what we need, now more than ever, so thank you!
ReplyDeleteThe box poem. ❤️ And girl time with your mini-me. ❤️ This all is so wonderful.