Saturday, April 17, 2021

Spring has Sprung

 It has been a hot minute since I've checked in here. Mostly because there hasn't been anything super interesting going on in our little corner. This is not a complaint at all, because normal everyday life is my favorite. 

Soccer season has begun and I love to watch my girl play soccer. They had a game today and it was so good. They are really starting to play like a team, running down the field and passing to each other. Of course, any single game we win is awesome. (Even though we don't keep score officially.) 

But today, my little M scored the first goal of the season and my heart just beamed. 


This was JUST before. I put my phone down for the actual goal and I am glad I did. Watching in real life is so much better than watching on my little screen. 




It was team picture day today after the game. 




Such a great little Saturday. In other news... there really isn't any. I have another kid who is also doing great. But I don't take very many pictures these days because there isn't much going on and I am trying to live in the moment. 


It was pajama day yesterday to celebrate the end of the 3rd quarter. (And because it snowed on Catholic Schools Week Pajama Day.)

Sorry for not having much to say, life is good. I am happy. And I hope you are well!!


4 comments:

  1. Living in the moment is the best. And so is simple, regular “nothing much going on” time. God bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in the moment is the best. And so is simple, regular “nothing much going on” time. God bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in the moment is the best. And so is simple, regular “nothing much going on” time. God bless you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for M!!!! And those pjs are so cute. I too find normal every day life the best kind of life. Of course, it makes for not so exciting blog posts but makes for a very good life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!