Sunday, July 25, 2021

Merry Christmas in July

July 25... otherwise known as Christmas in July! I set up the little tree with summer felt ornaments and flamingo lights. 


There was one family present to be had. Because it's fun! 


It was soft rubber Bocce Ball for all surfaces. (We have a sidewalk right down our backyard and I worried that regular bocce balls would crack. Plus, these can even be used indoors!) They're really nice and still have a good weight to them.


We had Christmas in July "cookies" or Watermelon Gingerbread Men. What a lovely little treat, perfect for the high heat and humidity of the day. 


And we watched a Christmas Classic (Home Alone) because why not?! 


We're just having a fun little day here! I hope you are as well! 


1 comment:

  1. That was my birthday! I love this idea, what a fun tradition for your kids. ❤️❤️🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!