Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Wednesday Happenings

 It's kind of crazy to sit here and think it's January 12. Already. Only. I go back and forth. In some ways this month is flying by and in other ways it's dragging on. 

I feel like everyone is getting COVID. I feel like the walls are closing in a bit. But enough about that. 


My girl has been singing and playing and I love to watch her. I also like to join in when I can. She's obsessed with the Owl Diary books right now. 


This kid, has been doing okay. There's a big third grade project coming up and we've been excitedly working on it. I've been excited about this project for years in fact! I hope it turns out nice! 

He also had his well child exam. He's such a peanut still. Which does ease the sting of him getting older let me tell you!! (He was less than thrilled with this appointment because... shots.)


This is my word of the year bracelet from Pink Salt Riot. (LOVE THEM!) Last year I really enjoyed having a bracelet all year to keep me focused. This year I am doing it again. My word, clearly, is worthy. It's a multifaceted word choice and I am hopeful that it plays out well. It was abundantly clear that this was my word though. (No random generator used, just prayer and journaling.) 


Poor M hates spelling. She's not even bad at it, but getting her to practice her words is like pulling teeth. Last night we tried bananagrams  to mix it up and that did seem to go over pretty well. 


It's been really cold. But it's warmed up a bit today. I might try and go get my car washed at lunch today in fact! 

Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet and want to get one! I better do it now before I start (modified) Magnify 90 on Monday!!!!!!! I think you were the first person I heard about that from as well. You're just full of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little ones are adorable! And makes me miss having them around. I remember watching Flynn play. The best! Have a cozy evening, my friend. Love your bracelet and all it means!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!