Wednesday, April 13, 2022

And Just Like That It's Holy Week

 

We has a busy weekend, Husband's Grammy turned 90! on Saturday so we went to visit and attend her big party. 



Here is Grammy, all her 4 kids, all her 11 grandkids, a few spouses and most of the 26 great-grands. (21 were there.)

We headed home Saturday evening to get ready for Holy Week. I am sponsoring an RCIA Candidate and so Palm Sunday was spent on a retreat. 


We were given a half hour to go journal and pray alone, I headed directly to the sanctuary. I sat near with the baptism font flowing behind me and Jesus in front of me. How thankful I am for the sacraments the holy water and tabernacle represent. 

I admit, I rather reluctantly entered into Lent. So focusing on Holy Week has been really good. I have been meeting with a small group of friends doing a Lent study and we capped off our time together with Adoration last night. So so good. Perfect for this week. 

Enjoy the Triduum and I will see you in the Easter season my friends! 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!