Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Recap in Photos

 So I saw this on Twitter. 


And I thought? Why Not? So come along with me for my 34 pictures of 2022. 

1. The First Picture Taken in 2022


2. A Happy Day 

3. Favorite Moment 


4. A Day With Pretty Sky 


This one gets a story. I was driving the kids to rehearsal and the clouds looked like this. C was like "Is that the second coming of Jesus?!" very excitedly. M took the picture. 

5. Favorite Picture of Yourself


6. Favorite Dish of 2022


Storybook Dining at Artist Point, all around BEST meal of 2022. 

7. A Pic with Your Bestie


8. Your Favorite Selfie


9. A Bad Day 


10. IDK Why I Took This 




11. Favorite Trip of the Year



12. Food Photodump

I really don't take pictures of food as it happens. But here are cookies from a big event and Husband designed the stencils. 

13. Your Favorite Person (I cheated and went with people.) 



14. Favorite Flower 


15. This is My Safe Zone


This is literally one of the only pictures taken from my COVID quarantine. A literal safe zone. 

16. Most Recent Family Picture


17. Something New I Tried

   

18. January You vs. You Now* Skipping this one since there are zero pictures of me from December and only one from January. 

19. 1 Pic with Me


20. This Makes Me Proud of Myself



21. A Place I Want to Go Again


22. This Makes Me Smile


23. Your Favorite Artist


24. A Pic I Never Posted


So when I had COVID my Miraculous Medal disappeared. We still haven't found it. I like a very dainty version you can see. Anyway, my replacement wandered off care of one child who won't be named and this picture is from when Husband found it!!!! And I literally cried because I couldn't even justify spending the money on a third version of the same thing. (It's not an inexpensive necklace even if it is tiny.) 

25. You in 4 Different Styles* Also skipping this because I do not have different styles or even that many pictures of myself. 


26. Must Have Item of 2022


27. A Meme for 2022


28. New Friends Made in 2022


So the guy at the end of the pew is my coworker and I consider him my friend. We just met this year. He wasn't why I took this picture but who cares! 

29. What Makes Me Grow Up 


30. Favorite Hobby in 2022


We learned to screen print. And I really enjoy it!!



32. You Spent the Most On This


Check out my screen printing handiwork! 

33. A Breath-Taking View


34. Sum Up 2022 in 6 Pics* Yeah, okay I am skipping this too because how many more pictures of Disney World can I post? 

Happy New Year everyone. Have a safe and fun night! 


1 comment:

  1. So many great pictures. Glad you found your necklace and I love that you have a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!