Friday, March 17, 2023

Pavlova

We had the most lackluster Spring Break ever. Don't get me wrong. It was exactly what I needed and wanted. Especially since I was working from home the whole time. (And going in for a few hours daily) But from my kid's perspective, I am sure it wasn't that great. 

But we did make a Pavlova yesterday. Because they love that Bluey episode. We also made sure to eat Edamame Beans with dinner before the showcase dessert. 

Here's the thing, it was surprisingly easy and delicious. I would make it again! 


So whether or not the kids have anything to report about their Spring Break, they can at least say they made a Pavlova! 



2 comments:

  1. Love this! The dessert looks AMAZING! and the kids could truly not be any cuter if they tried. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!