Maybe you noticed or maybe you didn't that I hadn't posted much about what my kids have been up to. Well, that's because on Saturday, July 8th we met my parents about halfway to their house and the kids went to Camp Grandpa and Grandma for 10 days.
While they were gone they did so many things. Parks. Fishing. Shopping. Hanging out. Just generally all the good stuff grands do with their grandparents.
The Jolly Green GiantMinnesota's Largest Candy Store
Did a science experiment led by M. (It was a VBS experiment.)
Went to the library for some books to read with a snack.
Shopping at 5 Below and Bath and Body Works. (So, pretty much an 8-year-old girl's dream shopping spree.)
A trip to Outback. (Again, ours closed and this guy loves this bread so much!)
Running through the sprinkler.
A boy's fishing trip!
C caught 14 fish!
Anyway, I picked them up on Tuesday and we've been settling back into routine and fun. So that's what the kids have been up to!














Wow!!!! Looks like they had such a great time!! I'm sure so many memories were made with your parents.
ReplyDelete