We ended our time at camp with an overnight in the Dells. We went to no water parks and in fact, didn't even go to the pool. We did shower the kids off and take some time to hear all about their time.
The next morning we got up and went to have breakfast at the Paul Bunyan Cook Shanty.
I had been when I was a kid. The food was genuinely as good as I remembered. But I was unhappy with the service since it was all you could eat that they only checked on us once and then never came back!
I would have at least had a drink refill. And maybe even a bit more food.
This week with them home has been nice. We had a fish fry on Tuesday using some of the fish C caught earlier in the month.
It was really tasty!
Last night C and I went to see Much Ado About Nothing. It was a preview so we were legit the only two people there. But it was a blast. C did think it got a little long. But man was it good.
And now even though I can't believe it is August, there's still some summer fun to be had before school starts up.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!