I just have to laugh to myself. I had to work all day Saturday at an out of town workshop. We got back with just enough time to have a little dinner and head out to M's hockey game. Well, she didn't play, but they were her Christmas present.
She also got to buy a jersey. She was delighted. We had so much fun at the game together!!
Sunday we did next to nothing except go to Mass. Kind of the perfect day when you think about it.
Yesterday, we had no school for MLK Day. C had rehearsal though so he went to that and M and I worked on her birds of prey project. All it needs are some pictures of the Crested Caracara and for everything to be glued down.
But today it was so cold the kids didn't have school, which meant my office was also closed and viola! An extra bonus snuggly day. We all slept in. We read books. Practiced piano. The kids got out a lot of Barbies and did this...
I don't know either but it's all good.
I will certainly have to go back to reality tomorrow but this mini-break was amazing and just what my soul needed. I am also just relieved I didn't have to leave the house today. Husband was amazing and he even brought M to piano lessons for me so I could just stay home.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! It sure makes my day!